-
March 16th, 2003, 04:00 AM
#11
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
I miss you all very much! I'm sorry I'm not around to post but life has me really busy and not so joyful.
Even when I do have a spare minute for on-line fun... I'm just not much in the mood for it. Sorry... I'll hopefully be back soon with happy news and something good to contribute.
I hope everyone is doing well!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Chai</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh Chai [img]frown.gif[/img] We're thinking about you hun, and sending lots of [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] your way. Take your time... feel better.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks